Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Post 1: Take That "Judegment Day"--WE LIVED!

Here we go. It's the moment of truth; will I survive in the blogging world or will I be smoked by the competition. Tough, tough questions..... Anyways, apparently yesterday the entire world was supposed to end but in case you didn't notice I'm writing this post on My 22. I myself was a little nervous, no not nervous, questioning whether or not the world will end so at 5:50 I went out in a an open field with a few friends and sat there until 6pm. When nothing happened we all shouted 'I"M ALIVE! TAKE THAT!" and got some very peculiar looks from passing cars, but in our minds it was pretty dang cool. Anyone else fell the way I did? What would you do if today was your last day (<----------Not intended to be a corny question, but answer it in comments).

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogshere Philip!!!! lol
    Obviously I felt the way you did or else I wouldn't be sitting in an open field. But if today was my last day... I wouldn't know what I'd do actually!! Maybe I'd sit out in the green and get ice cream or something.
    Great first post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At 6pm I was listening to Life Goes On By Noah and the Whale. Oh the irony...;P

    If it was my laat day, I would probably have a huge party with all of my friends, to say goodbye :'(

    ReplyDelete