Search This Blog

Monday, May 23, 2011

Hipster? We report; You decide.

Hey Guys! Thought I'd make a special post on my birthday! Here are some photos that could further incriminate me of being a "Hipster."

Ok so in the 1st picture we have a lovely lava lamp (hey, that's an alliteration! English ex cred???) that I received as a gag gift. Hipster? Nah not at all...
The second photo is of the freakin' awesome DESK I got. Just about everything about that desk makes me a hipster. So yes, Jenna, if you want to disown me as a friend you have enough evidence. So there we have it. I got a taste of what being a hipster is like... I thought it would taste more like hairspray and v-necks.... Bummer.

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica. Another day closer to dieing.....what a happy thought?

    ReplyDelete
  3. dying Philip, dying. Just saying.
    And no I'm not going to disown you as a friend :D But I don't like hipsters!! Even though I probably am one!! haha
    This post was hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete